Rug Cleaning & Care Info
Rug Cleaning & Care Info Care for you rug is essential. Knowing how to care helps to maintain the appearance and to retain the original texture of the rugs. Embedded dirt and soils causes damages to the rug’s fiber creating dullness.
Please follow the steps to care your rugs
- Using vacuum cleaner, it helps to suck out stuck soils and dirt and does not harm the fiber of the rug
- Use scissors to cut the ends of the loose threads of the rug.
- Do not use chemical, it will fade the colors of the rug.
- Avoid using rugs in a damp area.
- Do not expose too much directly to the sun.
- Do not dry clean.
- Always prefer to wash the carpet from a professional rug cleaning company.